Advent
A time to prepare our hearts for Jesus
๐ธ This Month in Photos ๐ธ
๐ Poems, Songs and Chants ๐
This Little Light of Mine
This little light
of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
All around my neighborhood - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
I won’t let anyone put it out – No! - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
This little light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

Dear Families,
We wish you a Christmas
blessed with happiness, good health
and hope.
Love,
Miss Demers and Mrs. Cuggy-Murphy

We'll see you January 6th!











Comments
Post a Comment